Friday, January 25, 2013

I finally made a new logo and banner for my Online Shop! :)



Leopard is currently in style right now. Most women becomes very addicted to it because of it's fashionable look. Even I, myself, is starting to collect something that has pink leopard in it. So I came up to an idea on making a new business logo for my shop, with a pink leopard in its background.

I quickly google some pictures of it, (it took me a while to choose one 'cos there's really a lot!) And when I finally chose what to use, I've put a little details, then voila! Here's the result...


So Fab! Shoppe
Yes! it's the name of my shop. I know I haven't think of the most unique one, it's just that I want my clients to be fab after buying from my Online Boutique. And to tell you honestly, I am just a newbie in this kind of business. It was only in Facebook page, still don't have knowledge in making my own website, and I'm still working to my bank accounts. Well, I'm a self-confessed shopaholic and been a fan of some Online Shops that's why I thought I can start my own little business which offers  clothingline and accessories. Making it a Success is one of my biggest dreams.  I'm still hoping for the best! :)



*this one's my banner for the page. :)
I know it doesn't look perfect but for me, it is. Not to mention that i really love editing aside from writing.
Hope you also liked it. And oh, your comments are very much appreciated!
Thanks for reading!

0 comments: