Thursday, January 24, 2013

I'M BACK!


OMG! It's been years, since the last time I checked my blog. I almost forgot this one, *sad*. Not to mention that I've been very busy for my newly open online shop. (Will try to post it here soonest!) And so now I'm back from writing something I always wanna speak out. Okay, to top it all off, this is my first posts for 2013. So I'm trying to make it as creative as it gets.

Well, I am now joining some forum sites in writing an article to be published online and at the same time, to earn some profit. Hopefully, I can get any amount from it. :)
Last night, I joined some site. Wrote a number of articles about something then the next morning I received an email saying my articles were just PUBLISHED! that's really WOW! I know, I seemed so enthusiastic, but please let me be, it's kind of my first time though. LOL.
God, I missed being here. I mean, I missed blogging all day! :) I don't know how did I come up from checking my blog again, oh! maybe when I started writing an article to a forum site! I guess I'm thankful that it is still working fine, I even forgot my blog url, which is really not a good one. I know right? But the most important thing here is, I am so back! :)

yeah, enough said.
What to post next? :)

0 comments: