Tuesday, May 10, 2011

We just love to LOVE! ♥


As I blog this one, Im listening to "Here I am again by Rachelle Ann Go" --My all time favorite dedicated to mu hubby! :) It's kinda late now, but Im still up.. :)) If he knows it, Im dead! :) shh..
Seriously, I soo missed him! :( Being with him for 2days is not enough .. :( We're not contented for temporary happiness.. or let me say " panandaliang kiligan. " :)) haha REALLY! :( it only makes us wish for the whole world to stop .. Whenever we're together we always make the most out of it! ugh.. How the hell would I be happy when right now I feel so lonely?! I fuckinly miss him !! and there's no right word for me to describe how much I really do ! :(
It's everything I missed.
Every little thing we do together..
All the crazy bunch stuffs..
Fooling around ..
Acting like a child ..
I hate to admit it but I love pissing him off! :))
It gets me soo much kilig whenever I do so :)
I missed staring at his face :)
Seeing his smile with cute dimple on his left cheek makes me go like "ooo-wee!"
haha.. It makes me WEAK! :)))
No kidding .. It's like much kilig staring at him, and when he caught me, I'll throw anything into him and laugh coz he'll surely ask "Bket k titig ng titig sken? crush mo ko no?" haha..
I just smile .. & stay quiet for a while.. Cos it is the only time that I could realize how happy we truly are!
He's my only crush..
and yes! my only LOVE! :)
He's everything to me..
He's everything I need to live my life..
He's my everything. REAL EVERYTHING! :)

Though we're up to this complicated thingy, we still LOVE to make it last.. :)
and yet, we build our own dreams .. in our own minds with both hearts! We have to prove them wrong .. We have to keep on holding on to each other.. Others might say we're up to no good, but hell! they don't even know what we want and what we feel! :( So, at this very moment we already made a vow to ourselves that we'll push each other towards
TRUE HAPPINESS and fulfillment! :))

I kept dreaming, because of him.
i love you so much hubby! :)

*hugs & kisses*

--FIFTEEN--




0 comments: