Sunday, January 27, 2013

Just a piece of advice...

why it is so hard to forget the first love.?? :(  

It has been almost 4 years I broke up with him.and until now I still single. I ask him every time is he okay?, but he never responded :( .
I just didn't understand why he did it to me. Honestly I still love him. that's why until now i'm still single. I hope he still remembers me. and our memories. :)


Me:
ahw. that seems to be so hard for you, like you still care about him while he doesn't have any feelings for you anymore. Well, that really hurts but you just have to accept the fact that he's now gone. I know it's easy to say "move on", cos it's the hardest one especially when memories are keep flashing you by. Why don't you make yourself busy. Go out shopping or make yourself stressed-free. Time will come that you can get over him. Pray always, that's the best thing you can do. :) Goodluck to your moving on process, I'm sure sooner or later you'll be okay. :)

0 comments: