Sunday, January 27, 2013

See how Internet makes our everyday lives easier?

Most of us are hooked to some Social Networking sites to meet new friends, find “old friends”, communicate with our loved ones, while some were just blogging about their knowledge, ideas, and sharing every little thing that has happened to their everyday lives. But as time goes by, lots of income opportunities come through Inernet like you’ll get paid when you click an ads, write an article, answer some surveys, even by just listening or watching a video! That’s how Internet becomes very helpful to us.


Are you a Facebook user too?
Well if you are, I bet you already liked some Facebook pages that suits your interests. But have you noticed that Facebook has become an Online shop/page for some people who wants to manage their online business? This is a better idea anyway. Why? because Facebook has a millions of users, right? so there’s a chance that anyone can see what you are offering! Your shop will be seen by other people around the world. Besides, it is free! No need to pay a monthly bill when you make your own site, (though there are some sites that you’re able to make your own website for free.) But for me, starting at Facebook is not bad at all.

Here in Philippines, having an Online shop is in demand. I mean, because everybody loves shopping, internet has opened great chances for us to have a less hassle shopping experience. So a lot of us have considered shopping online as the easiest way to get every stuffs we wanted without going out of our house. And I am surely no doubt that Filipinos are very attached to Facebook, even kids who are not yet 18.
Believe me, everybody can start their own online business through facebook, even if you don’t have money to buy your own products to sell, you can do re-selling! Some online shop owners are looking for somebody who can help them sell their stuffs, ofcourse, you have to have a deal about your part or reseller’s income. Just be responsible for the risk you must take as a seller. Be friendly enough so customers will keep shopping to your shop.
You may ask how do I know all of these?
That’s only because I own one. I finally started to put up my dream business. Hopefully, I’ll be able to have my physical store so everyone can come personally.  Still keeping my fingers’ crossed.


0 comments: